Clifton Decorators are committed to achieving a high standard of sustainability in all areas.
We aim to develop our business by continually improving and delivering more sustainable processes and practices in our everyday working environment, and that of companies working alongside us.
At Clifton Decorators we already enforce the following policies:
- We strive to promote and use high quality, water based materials with proven durability, maintenance cycles and opacity levels, reducing the need for more frequent re-decoration and lowering V.O.C levels wherever possible.
- When ordering materials we carefully calculate quantities, to ensure minimum wastage and endeavour to re-use any surplus on future projects thus reducing the amount of hazardous waste sent to landfill.
- We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint by using modern fuel efficient vehicles and minimising vehicle journeys. Our employees are encouraged to share vehicle journeys or take public transport where possible.
- We are constantly striving to deliver high levels of workmanship, professionalism and customer care promoting a healthy working environment and encouraging strong relationships with clients and other Contractors.
- We comply with all appropriate Health & Safety regulations and all staff are CSCS/ Asbestos Awareness trained and we are CITB registered.